Rain Bird ESP-LX IVM & IVM Pro Irrigation Controller
The NEW Rain Bird ESP-LXIVM and ESP-LXIVM Pro controllers build upon the huge success of the Rain Bird ESP-LXD 2-wire decoder system which has been a contractor favourite for many years across the landscape, turf and golf markets. Available in two options, the IVM has a capacity of up to 60 stations and the IVM Pro up to 240 stations and both controllers bring in many powerful and flexible features to your irrigation system. This system still works on a two-wire path basis but utilises an integrated valve module that combines the decoder and coil to a single unit.
The key features to this new control system are:
- The IVM boasts 10 independent programs while the IVM Pro has
40 independent programs.
- A large backlit LCD display this display is easy to read in dim light or darker settings.
- Additional controller buttons to offer increased functionality including dedicated language, help (info) and back buttons.
- An Integrated Valve Module (IVM) offering 2-way communication between the controller and solenoid coil; as this module is built into the solenoid coil you only need half of the cable joints compared to a traditional decoder control system and it speeds up installation and reduces the number of required components.
- Advanced System Diagnostics the improved system diagnostics with 2-way communication allows for quicker fault finding and will automatically isolate shorted cable paths to allow irrigation to continue.
- New simplified and standardised colour scheme; the positions of the colour coded dial and larger text make it easier to understand and explain the programming whether you are a seasoned contractor or homeowner trying to understand your irrigation controller.
For another level of functionality and convenience both IVM controllers are compatible with the Rain Bird IQ4 Cloud platform (via an optional communication cartridge) giving you remote access and full functionality via your smart phone, tablet or PC. Rain Bird IQ Cloud is FREE and allows the user to write programs, adjust station run times, turn the controller on/off, manually run a station or program, access flow and water use data plus configure the seasonal adjustment and use the Simple ET which allows real time weather data to automatically adjust your irrigation run times for you, plus much, much more.
To find out more information on this controller on our website please click here. Alternatively, please contact a member of the LWS team.